Studying is tough. Straight-A students do not score stellar grades overnight. Most people only see the awesome grades they have and the fun they get to enjoy but almost no one sees the hard work they put in behind the scenes.
Straight-A students constantly work hard every day to improve and learn from their mistakes. When it is time to play, they play hard. However, when it is time to study, they diligently do so without complaint. That is why they can improve so much every day and score excellent grades.
I know…getting yourself to study is tough. Everyone procrastinates and loses motivation at some point in time. Thus, here are 20 motivational Monday quotes to help you power through the week and excel in school!
50 Motivational Monday Quotes
- “A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” ― Colin Powell
- “No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder.” ― Elon Musk
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ― Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” ― Colin Powell
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” ― Pele
- Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success. ― Thomas J. Watson
- “You need to remember that your excuses are seducers, your fears are liars and your doubts are thieves.” ― Robin Sharma
- “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” ― Michael Phelps
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston Churchill
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ― Jimmy Johnson
- “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” ― Kevin Durant
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ― Aristotle
- “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” ― George S. Patton
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” ― Mark Twain
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ― Michael Jordan
- “Elite producers and everyday heroes understand that what you do each day matters far more than what you do once in a while.” ― Robin Sharma
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” ― Og Mandino
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” ― Vincent Van Gogh
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” ― Zig Ziglar
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” ― Samuel Beckett
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ― Harriet Tubman
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do” ― Pele
- “You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you.” ― Barack Obama
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.” ― Tony Robbins
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Confucius
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” ― J.K. Rowling
- “At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can.” ― Frida Kahlo
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning she would get up and fight another day, every night she survived.” ― R.H. Sin
- “It’s okay to be a glowstick: Sometimes we have to break before we shine.” ― Jadah Sellner
- “The best thing you can do is MASTER the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you ARE the fire.” ― Mama Indigo
- “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.“ ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” ― Jim Rohn
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ― Earl Nightingale
- “Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.” ― Vince Lombardi
- “I’m not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” ― Stephen Covey
“Own your morning. Elevate your life.” ― Robin Sharma
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston S. Churchill
- The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action. ― Alexander Graham Bell
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. ― Conrad Hilton
- Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. ― Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied. ― Arnold Glasow
- Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. ― Warren Buffett
- “If you work hard enough and assert yourself and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.” ― Malcolm Gladwell
- “Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first steps to succeeding.” ― Jim Valvano
- “It ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” ― Rocky Balboa
- “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
Are you ready?
After reading these motivational Monday quotes, do you feel inspired? Are you ready to start your Monday with a bang?
I am ready.
Are you with me on this journey?