Students who excel in school do not score stellar grades overnight. Only through hours and hours of revision and practice were they able to achieve such an amazing result.
Everything you do will come with obstacles. At times, you may feel like giving up, throwing away everything you have worked for, letting everything go.
However, giving up is not the way to go. Giving up only makes you a failure. So stop doubting and giving up on yourself, persevere through the difficulties that come your way, and become successful.
I have compiled 50 powerful motivational short quotes to inspire you to persevere. Look at one quote each day. Remind yourself that you are strong and determined. You will push through!
50 Motivational Short Quotes
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” ― Chris Grosser
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston Churchill
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” ― Michael John Bobak
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid.” ― Spencer Johnson
- “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” ― Babe Ruth
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.” ― Tony Robbins
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ― Napoleon Hill
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ― Steve Jobs
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” ― Estee Lauder
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
- “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.” ― Robert H. Schuller
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” ― Lance Armstrong
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” ― Duke Ellington
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” ― Mark Twain
- “Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.” ― Zig Ziglar
- “Success is what comes after you stop making excuses.” ― Luis Galarza
“Be so good they can’t ignore you.” ― Steve Martin
- “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” ― Joyce Meyers
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- “I want to be remembered as the one who tried.” ― Dr. Dorothy Height
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” ― Carol Burnett
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” ― William James
- “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” ― Fred DeVito
- “Still, I rise.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will too.” ― Jennae Cecilia
“A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” ― Lao Tzu
- “One thing’s for sure, if you don’t play, you don’t win.” ― Kylie Francis
- “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ― Napoleon Hill
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ― George Eliot
- “Revenge is a powerful motivator.” ― Marcus Luttrell
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” ― Steve Jobs
- “Victory belongs to the most persevering.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
- “If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.” ― Mario Andretti
“Make each day your masterpiece.” ― John Wooden
- “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” ― Marvin Phillips
- “Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.” ― Tim Fargo
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” ― John C. Maxwell
- “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” ― John Wooden
- “If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard; you’ll be hard to beat.” ― Hershel Walker
- “Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.” ― Bo Jackson
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” ― Matt Biondi
- “Do or do not. There is no try.” ― Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” ― John D. Rockefeller
- “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
Are you ready?
After reading these motivational short quotes, do you feel inspired? Are you ready to take on a journey full of challenges and emerge victorious?
I am ready.
Are you with me on this journey?