Time is powerful. Whoever controls it, will be able to accomplish far more than anyone.
If you often find yourself wasting valuable time and being unproductive, here are 20 powerful time management quotes to motivate you. They will change your beliefs and mindset about time and help you control time better. This way, you can elevate your life and become more productive than you have ever been.
50 Time Management Quotes
- “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.” ― William Shakespeare.
- “Lost time is never found again.” ― Benjamin Franklin.
- “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” ― Bill Watterson
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” ― Jim Rohn
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” ― J. R. R. Tolkien
- “You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.” ― Charles Buxto
- “Time isn’t the main thing. It’s the only thing.” ― Miles Davis
- “Do we need more time? Or do we need to be more disciplined with the time we have?” ― Kerry Johnson
- “I recommend you take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.” ― Earl of Chesterfield
“Lack of time is actually lack of priorities.” ― Tim Ferriss
- “Never leave ’till tomorrow which you can do today.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” ― Michael Altshuler
- “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” ― Dale Carnegie
- “You don’t find the time to do things — you make the time to do things.” ― Debbie Millman
- “We all have 1440 minutes of life today. How, what or who will you spend it on? Choose wisely. You have 1439 left.” – Sotero M. Lopez II
- “You may delay, but time will not.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” ― Mother Teresa
- “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” ― Benjamin Franklin
- “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.” ― Abraham Lincoln
“Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” ― Zig Ziglar
- “Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.” ― Theophrastus.
- “He who every morning plans the transactions of that day and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through the labyrinth of the most busy life.” ―Victor Hugo
- “Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week.” ― Charles Richards
- “The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one’s day and every night to examine the results obtained.” ― Alexis Carrel
- “This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
- “Time = life; therefore, waste your time and waste of your life, or master your time and master your life.” ― Alan Lakein
- “It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “Never let yesterday use up today.” ― Richard H. Nelson
“Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and avoiding today.” ― Wayne Dyer
- “Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment. That is what’s real.” ― Sara Paddison
- “Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.” ― Art Buchwald
- “One can find time for everything if one is never in a hurry.” ― Mikhail Bulgakov
- “The shorter way to do many things is to only do one thing at a time.” ― Mozart
- “All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that.” ― Baltasar Gracian
- “If you want to make good use of your time, you’ve got to know what’s most important and then give it all you’ve got.” ― Lee Iacocca
- “Your greatest resource is your time.” ― Brian Tracy
- “One always has time enough, if one will apply it well.” ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” ― Peter F. Drucker
“It’s how we spend our time here and now, that really matters. If you are fed up with the way you have come to interact with time, change it.” ― Marcia Wieder
- “A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.” ― Baltasar Gracian
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” ― Karen Lamb
- “Time is a created thing. To say, ‘I don’t have time’ is to say, ‘I don’t want to.” ― Lao Tzu
- “You will never “find” time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.” ― Charles Bruxto
- “The trouble is, you think you have time.” ― Jack Kornfield
- “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” ― Carl Sandburg
- “The way we spend our time defines who we are.” ― Jonathan Estrin
- “In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not really the time but the will that is lacking.” ― Sir John Lubbock
- The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words: “I did not have time.” ― Franklin Field
Are you ready?
After reading these powerful time management quotes, do you feel inspired? Are you ready to plan and utilize your time well?
Time waits for no one.
Go seize the day and achieve your best!